How the System Works?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Scoutium?keyboard_arrow_downScoutium is a digital football observation platform that conveys its users' player evaluations and live analyses to clubs to allow footballers to be discovered.
- Who can use Scoutium?keyboard_arrow_downAll fans of football, licensed footballers, football clubs, coaches, managers, and all football professionals can use Scoutium.
- What does Scoutium do?keyboard_arrow_downScoutium receives evaluations from lovers of the game about the footballers they find to be talented. It filters these evaluations through the Scoutium Algorithm, and after forming it as a whole, presents them to professional football clubs. Football fans can raise their ranks as they make successful evaluations, to get the opportunities to perform the duties presented by clubs and footballers. This way, fans communicate their ideas to clubs without any barriers between and touch unnoticed footballers' lives by allowing them to be discovered by clubs. When doing these, on top of making revenue, they win match tickets and signed uniforms. Football fans get involved in the game they loved with Scoutium.
- What is the purpose of Scoutium?keyboard_arrow_downThe purpose of Scoutium is to allow talented footballers and scouts to be discovered and to present clubs a widespread, detailed and reliable pool of information while bringing out a new dimension of enjoyment for sports fans.
- Is Scoutium a paid service?keyboard_arrow_downScoutium is entirely free for football fans.
- How will my analysis be filtered?keyboard_arrow_downScoutium analyzes your evaluation through the Scoutium Algorithm. If you have made an untrue, biased or random evaluation, the system will notice it and your evaluation will be removed from the system.
Your Subscription is Temporarily Frozen
If you complete your remaining payment, your package usage will be reopened. If you have paid, you can continue to use your remaining rights by contacting us. Your package information is listed below.